Receiving bills is not one of the more pleasant things in life. However, obtaining them through our new eBills feature at least makes it easier!
WE ARE PLEASED TO INTRODUCE eBills FOR CONSUMER ONLINE BILL PAYMENT
If you are currently utilizing our free bill payment service through our Retail Internet Banking platform, you can now choose to receive your bills electronically as well.
It’s easy to do (there is a helpful online demo available) and it’s free!
Just look for the eBill signup area on your bill payment homepage and follow the easy steps.
(click on SHOW ME HOW if you would like to view a tutorial)
- List of Bills Due for payment within the next 5 days
- List of Bills Awaiting arrival for payment in next billing cycle
- Payment scheduler
- eBill receipt notification by email and text message
- Identifies eligible electronic billers
- 18 months eBill transaction history